Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday is for Sharing

This week has just flown by!  Has it felt like that for you too?

Today's Friday fabulousness is a quick one.  Have you checked out the Moda Sliced competition?  There were some truly awesome contributions and I don't know how the judges could possibly narrow it down to only 4 finalists.  Here are the four.  I can't pick a favorite, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they create with their Pincushion assignment.

The honorable mentions can be found here.  I think the crocheted caddies by akalauni, shown below, are my favorite since they combine my love of fabric with crochet!  Her lovely & inspiring blog can be found at Gracious Rain.  


Its worth a peek at all the entries on Flickr - there are some really wonderful, original projects there and its full of inspiration for things you might want to create.

Did you submit a project?  If so, yay you for being brave & trying!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment