Monday, August 8, 2011

March Birdie Block

Still plugging away on the Birdie Stitches Block of the Month from Little Miss Shabby.  Here's March.  I love the happy rainbow!


And I whipped up a dragonfly pillow to go on the bench at my shop with the roses pillow.  They don't look so hot together, but I thought the dragonfly fabric was a no-brainer.  (My shop is called Dragonfly Garden, after all!)  I think I'll come up with something else to coordinate with the dragonfly blues and purples.


A couple shoppers have admired the pillows already, so I need to determine a price for them.  It looks like there are lots of shops on Etsy that specialize in pillows and pillow covers.  Perhaps I'll join them!

2 comments:

  1. Your BOM is so cute! Every time I see a block from the Birdie Stitches, I am SO tempted. I recently opened an ETSY shop...it is SO easy. Keeping fresh "new" items in it is the hard part!! Good luck1

    Deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete