Friday, August 26, 2011

A Fabric Sale You Won't Want to Miss!

One of my favorite online fabric shops, Burgundy Buttons is having a super duper sale that you won't want to miss.  (Isn't that a great name for a fabric shop?)  She has a fabulous selection of fabrics including Moda, Free Spirit and Westminster.  Service is wonderful too!  Click on the button below and then hit that cute Giant Clearance Sale graphic once you get there. 


The prices on new arrivals are great too! I added a Terrain charm pack to my order this time and I can't wait to see it in person. A couple of weeks ago I bought a Grand Finale charm pack at my LQS to do a fall quilt so I've ordered a few yards to coordinate something. No plan yet, but once they arrive I'm sure I'll be inspired! 

Don't forget to check out her blog too!  Happy shopping!

I did a little DIY project this week, and after I snap some photos this weekend I'll show you.  Its blue.  Very blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment