Saturday, October 2, 2010

Candy Corn Love

It's October, it's officially Fall and the countdown to Halloween has begun!  As much as I love the spooky black and purples that have become popular for Halloween decorations, now that I am in Florida and its still hot, hot, hot I am finding myself more drawn to the sunshine colors of candy corn.  It doesn't feel like Fall here at all, let alone October. 

Look at some of these super sweet projects from all over the blog-o-sphere

A candy corn bunting tutorial from Tatertots and Jello



How about a wreath?  Lots of patience that paid off here!  This is from The Heaps




Some candy corn goodie baskets from Country Living Spooky Decorations article

And if you need a treat to eat, check out these Candy Corn Caramel Apples from I Heart Naptime.  I just found her blog recently & love it! 


Things have been crazy at work again, so I've been living vicarously through all the fun crafty blogs this week.  Hope to finish a project for myself soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellen! Thanks so much for featuring my wreath here! Can't wait to look at all you blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas for Halloween decorating!

    ReplyDelete