Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Treasure Tuesdays

I've decided to start a new feature called Treasure Tuesday where I post a little treasure that's new (or new to me) or even a collection of treasures with a theme.



This precious little pitcher came from TJMaxx this week and it falls under my new appreciation of what I think of as modern vintage. Looks like an antique but it's clean and new, and had the bargain price of $2 and that wasn't even a markdown.  Its not exactly a toile, but it has sweet rose blossoms on a busy background.  Its fluted too, and just look at that handle!  In Ireland, I think it would be called a jug.



I can't quite decide if it's blue or purple, but after I put the purple scarf-in-progress near it, I'm thinking purple. I might use it for straight knitting needles or keep it clean and pristine for milk, syrup or something else from the kitchen.  It's a treasure!

I'm going to try hosting a linky party.  Please post a link to a specific post on your blog that is all about a treasure or a collection of treasures.  Posting a link back to my blog would be great too.  I'll have a button soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment