Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Favorites: The Washi Tape Edition

**  Each of these Friday Favorites is something created by another blogger.  I do my best to include the proper credits and help you reach their blogs easily either through the text link or the photo link.  If you'd like to Pin one of these projects, please pin it directly from the original post,
not from this blog post.  Thanks!

Are you as obsessed with washi tape crafts as I am?  I have just a small collection of washi tape and paper tape at the moment, but I'm always on the hunt for fun ways to use it. 

How about a matryoshka doll on your craft room wall?  She is just adorable, and Sewn Studio even shared the pattern and instructions in a blog post.

 
For a fun pop of color, consider a striped desktop or table top!  This one is from Elise Blaha's blog.  Isn't this fun?  Its an inexpensive way to decorate too!  This would be a great way of adding color and individuality to an office where you can't change the walls like in a rented space or a college dorm.
 
 
Washi tape is great on glass too.  Add some to vases or candle holders, like these pretties from Decor8Blog.com.  Wouldn't you love to see these on your windowsill?  So cheerful!
 
 
Turn up the volume on a solid candle with a washi wrapper.  WohnWasabi shows you how with a quick tutorial.
 
And of course there are lots of inspirational photos of paper goods embellished with washi.  Greeting cards, mailing envelopes, gift tags, notebook covers. I've even seen it on laptops!  This Washi Gift Tag is one of my favorites from Craftaholics Anonymous.  I love how she added the floral touch too!
 

Washi buntings come in all shapes and sizes.  This is a cute one for topping off a special cake!  The blog post for this one includes a recipe for a chocolate cake.  It looks to be quite yummy.  That link is a two-fer!
 
And speaking of Pinterest, there are a ton of washi tape inspiration boards.  Just type washi in the search box, and you'll be browsing for hours and hours.  Ask me how I know. ;)

14 comments:

  1. Your style is really unique compared to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

    Here is my web site - devenir riche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! This blog post could not be written much better!

    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I am going to
    forward this information to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

    Review my blog: prix fenetre pvc avec volet roulant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ι liκe reaԁing a post that can
    make people thіnk. Αlso, thankѕ for alloωіng
    for me to cοmment!

    Reνіew my web-ѕite: pro-dog.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, because if
    like to read it after that my links will too.

    Also visit my blog post parquet stratifie pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk
    about this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Feel free to surf to my blog parquet chene massif pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, marvelouѕ blog stгucturе!
    How long havе you been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy.
    The total glance of your ѕitе is excellent, let alone
    thе contеnt!

    my website christophe chavigny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect web site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic.

    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with
    you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a
    brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for decades.
    Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Here is my page: construire terrasse bois

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent
    quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.



    my page porte fenetre pvc 1 vantail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good article.



    my web-site pose volet roulant

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's
    time tο be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    Also visit my page; prix porte de garage sectionnelle hormann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have
    truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm
    hoping you write once more soon!

    Here is my web page - fenetre pvc schuco

    ReplyDelete
  12. First οff I ωant to sаy wonderful blog!
    I had a quick question in whісh I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was сurious to find out how yοu centeг yoursеlf and clear
    уоur thoughts ρrior to writing. Ι've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

    My website :: parquet pose

    ReplyDelete
  13. My brother recommended I might like this web site.

    He was totally right. This publish actually made my
    day. You cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    my blog location housse de chaise

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of
    this webpage; this web site consists of remarkable and genuinely good data in support of
    visitors.

    My web-site - porte de garage coulissante motorisée

    ReplyDelete