Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stashed!

My order from Burgundy Buttons came quick this week.  She's awesome with the quick shipping!  Here's the whole fun package.


I got six yards of Sandy Gervais' Grand Finale to add to a charm pack I purchased locally.  I don't have anything specific in mind, but I really like this line.  My vague plan is to make a fall lap quilt for the shop.  I'm also in a Pumpkin block swap on the HGTV board, so if these fabrics coordinate with the blocks I get back that'll be a bonus!  Aren't these pretty?  I love the teal - it really pops with the traditional fall colors.


Then I got an assortment of fabrics too great to pass up!  There is a Terrain by Kate Spain charm pack, the black is the dog bone print from Max & Whiskers which I'm sure I'll use on a quilt for Katie at some point.  The green is from Strawberry Fields.  Then on the right are two prints from Ballerina Fairies, which I think I'll put into a doll quilt for my sweet niece.  She has two much loved Cabbage Patch dolls, an American Girl doll and countless Barbies and other babies so I can't go wrong with that idea!



This isn't an official Stash Report, because I haven't been keeping track since January.  Its on my radar for next year though - I think keeping track of using and acquiring will be a good incentive to use what's on hand!

And if you're looking to add to your own stash of upholstery fabrics, I added several items to my Etsy shop.  You can click here to go directly to the Fabric Destash category!

No comments:

Post a Comment