Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Somebody stop me!

I have added quite a bit to my stash in the last couple months and I've been using some of it, so that doesn't add too much guilt.  There are so many cute fabrics out there I just can't seem to help myself!  I'm really excited about Fig Tree's Strawberry Fields coming out, and I just found the charm packs on sale already here at a site called 1 Choice 4 Quilting. (Psst- everything is 20 to 30% off!!!)  I hemmed and hawed and finally gave in and ordered.  And while I was there, I just had to grab a yard of this adorable fabric I've never seen.


Its from Riley Blake, called Rainy Days and Mondays.  Its so cute I couldn't resist at such great deal.  Isn't it adorable?  I got a coordinating small print too and I think it will become a mug rug.  I've been inspired by the Mug Rug Madness.  It's a rainy day here, so I think it was kismet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment