Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekend WIPs

Ah, Saturday again!  I'm working on a couple little projects this weekend, including this new poppy embroidery.  A good portion of my living room decor is red poppies, and I was inspired to sketch one and start stitching.  Not sure where this is going, but its fun to add bits here and there with different types of stitches!

I've got a couple other zippered pouches in the works to add to my Etsy shop, and I'll share those soon.  Fabric flowers are also on the menu this weekend, like this little one. 


So many things I want to do!  Do you always seem to have more projects than free time too?  What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. More projects than time, that is my life1 I just retired and I still don't have enough time. Love your little poppy embroidery. Can't wait to see what you do with it? Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete