Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On the road again ...

Well this blog post a day concept is not going too well. We're headed up to Virginia for my father's wedding this weekend, and I just didn't find the time to write. On Tuesday, I had the day off and 'green' was taking my green SUV to the dealership to have the timing belt and water pump changed. Apparently the powers that be think that sort of thing should happen after 100,000 miles. Holly (my green SUV) has gone well past that point & I didn't want to jeopardize a 950 mile roadtrip there or back. It took all day & then I started packing last night.

Wednesday brought more packing, a harried day at work, and 300 miles of driving. Todays green thought will have to be envy of everyone who is better at time management than I seem to be. It's definitely a skill I need to learn.

Catch you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment